Landon State Office Building
900 SW Jackson Street
Topeka, Kansas 66612-1230
> Legal > Attorney
Attorney General Opinions
- Healing Arts - Physicians' Assistants.
- Regulation of Nursing - Exemption to Licensure Requirements.
- Regulation of Nursing - Practice of Nursing.
- Employees - Open Meetings Law - Meeting Held Pursuant to Telephone
- Regulation of Nursing - Health Service Supervisors in Intermediate
Adult Care Homes.
- Board of Nursing Register of Licensees Open to Public Inspection.
- Open Meetings Act - Executive Recess; Attorney-Client Privilege.
- Nursing - Acts Which are Not Prohibited.
- Regulation of Nursing - Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners;
Issuance of Prescriptions.
- Public Health - Nursing - Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners;
Transmitting Prescription Orders.
- Statutory Construction - Uniform Determination of Death Act.
- Public Health - Emergency Medical Services - Mobile Intensive
Care Technicians; Authorized Activities.
- State Boards, Board of Nursing - Duties and Powers; Promoting
- Public Health - Regulation of Nursing; Nurses - Unlawful Acts;
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner.
- Public Health - Dispensing and Administering of Drugs by Duly
- Regulation of Nursing; Registered Nurse Anesthetists - Requirement
to be Authorized.
- Regulation of Nursing; Nurses - Denial, Revocation
of License; Prohibition of Licensure of Felons; Retroactivity.
- Open Public Meetings (Calling Trees)
- Regulation of Nursing; Nurses - Licensure (Nurse Licensure Compact)
- Persons Not Engaged in the Practice of Healing Arts; Delegation
of a Professional Service by a Licensed Practitioner of the Healing
Arts. (Delegation of application of a drug used as an anesthetic)
- Regulation of Nursing - Definitions; Practice of Nursing; Unlawful
- Public Health-Regulation of Nursing - Registered Nurse Anesthetists-
Duties of Registered Nurse Anesthetists; Authority of Registered
Nurse Anesthetists to Give Orders for Medications and Diagnostic
Tests Related to Anesthesia of Analgesia Care Pursuant to a Physician's
© 2003 Kansas Board of Nursing.
Questions or Comments - Disclaimer